Monday 12 November 2012

Week 15

Theme: "Final Design"

Introduction
We made it! The team eventually arrived at the final stage of the design process. My obligations was to design and create the two A2 presentation boards along with the final renders of the main substation. The other members in the design team were delegated separate tasks in order for the team to work effectively and complete the required objectives in time. Furthermore, the team used online collaboration platforms including Dropbox and social media sites such as Facebook to coordinate our efforts and provide each other with instant feedback.  

Final Design Deliverables
Listed below are all my completed tasks and set deliverables.





Listed below are the other team member's work and the final presentation.


















Conclusion
In summary, I thoroughly enjoyed this semester's project. I was able to improve my skills as a designer in the areas of 3D modelling, sketching, presentations and board layouts due to effective collaboration with the design team and in-class tutorials. I found it extremely beneficial to receive constant support from the tutors due to the fact that they provide a great insight into design related issues and solutions as well as offer an industry perspective. I look forward to next year's design projects. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment